Tourist Places now reopen in India 2020
I hope you are doing well. Today I am sharing the latest information about the reopening of tourist places in India and the tourism industry. It will hardly take your 5 minutes to read all the information.
We all know that since the COVID-19 cases have been placed in India. The entire travel world has stopped. None of the people was allowed to move to another state or country.
Now slowly travel restrictions are lifting up from the tourist attractions and tourism is reopening in India.
Where can you travel to India in 2020?
There are a few states where you don’t need to carry a COVID-19 negative certificate. And on the other hand fewer states where you have to show a negative certificate of covid19 deadly disease.
First, let’s check where you can travel to India?
1) Rajasthan, India
2) Himachal Pradesh, India
3) Uttarakhand, India
4) Goa, India
5) Darjeeling, India
6) Amarnath Yatra through Baltal, India
1) Rajasthan, India – Reopening of Tourist Places in India 2020
Rajasthan is a vast state where you can explore the 13 cities. People come here without any restriction, and there is as of now no quarantine required.
But you have to book your hotel in prior by any travel agent you know. Because it will save you time and keep the low risk of spreading the virus.
Why is Rajasthan famous?
Rajasthan is a massive state where millions of people live together in India and represent India and their culture. People come here to explore the culture of Rajasthan, white sand deserts, Camel safari, Pushkar fair extra.
2) Himachal Pradesh, India, Reopening of Tourist Places in India
If you are getting fed up to sit at home and looking to take away your stress. I would recommend you to explore Himachal Pradesh. Because it’s the state where still cases are less and also a value for a money travel destination. The hotel has started the sensitization but in which you also need to care about yourself.
Also read:- How to plan a Himachal Tour
Why should we travel to Himachal Pradesh?
Himachal Pradesh is one of the beautiful states of India where 99% part comes under the hill station. The state is made for those people. Who love to explore the hills and want to know their spirit against travel.
The Himachal Pradesh state provides you with everything you like
- 1. Luxury and budget class of hotels
- 2. Fauna and flora,
- 3. Mountains
- 4. Rivers
- 5. Adventure and last but not in the list is Himachali Food.
- 6. I personally recommend that whenever you travel to Himachal try it.
Guidelines for Himachal Entry:- Standard operating procedures sop
- 1) If you are coming from another state, you must have to carry a negative report of covid19. Also authorized by the ICMR laboratory not earlier than 72 hrs.
- 2) Prior booking of hotel minimum for 5 days stay.
- 3) Mask is compulsory for every tourist.
- 4) None of the guests is allowed to walk in the hotel premises. And out without a mask on their face.
- 5) You are not allowed to wash your clothes in the hotel washroom.
03) Uttarakhand, North India, Reopening of Tourist Places in India
Uttarakhand is a beautiful hill station in the northern part of India. Which has closed the tourist activities since 21st March 2020 after the Prime Minister announcement of Janta Curfew in India?
Now slowly, the government is lifting the restriction for state and interstate travel.
Also read:– Where can you plan for Uttarakhand?
Follow the below guidelines:- Standard operating procedures sop
- 1) After the 20th June 2020 government allowed tourists to stay in Jim Corbett for at least 7 days minimum. Not more than that. But now if you come to explore Uttarakhand, you must have a negative report of COVID 19 test not more than 72 hours earlier.
- 2) If you are coming without the report, then you would have to be quarantined for 7 days in the same hotel
- 3) You have to book hotels in advance. None booking will be entertained on a direct basis.
- 4) Now you can stay for a day also in Uttarakhand. But you must have the e-pass for the entry.
- 5) The government has issued a site on which you have to register yourself and a negative report of covid19.
- 6) You can click on the link to register yourself.
- 7) Everybody needs to fill in the form seating capacity of your vehicle and the purpose of entering the state.
Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand
It’s the first time when Chardham yatra starts too late due to the pandemic. Now the temple board CEO Ravinath Raman said on Monday. Only Uttarakhand state people will be allowed for the Chardham Yatra. Which is starting from 1st July and nobody is allowed to touch any structure of the temple.
4) Goa, India, Reopening of Tourist Places in India
Goa the state is famous for its beaches, Approx. 28 splendid beaches are there in which few names are prominent among the tourists such as Calangute, Candolim, Bagah, and Vagator. After the announcement of Janta Curfew people were not allowed to come on the beaches. Even everything was locked down for 3 months approximately.
Now the state government is open to tourism for other states as well but with few significant guidelines. Kindly follow that below.
- 1) All tourists have to make their hotel reservations in advance.
- 2) Once you confirmed the hotel booking and remaining tour plan. You have to submit that tour plan with the department of tourism which will be checked at the airport.
- 3) Every tourist will be going through the necessary screening at the entry point. If in case any tourist seeks with the symptoms. Then they would be transferred to the hospital for diagnosis.
- 4) Tourists need to carry the negative certificate of COVID-19. If they don’t take then. Authority will send a tourist directly to the hospital for the test and until the report comes out. Tourists will have to stay in a quarantine location by their own expenses.
- 5) There are approx. 180 hotels approved by the government of goa. Which now has all facilities available for patients as well.
5) Darjeeling, India, Reopening of Tourist Places in India
Darjeeling is also a natural hill station in the northeast part of India. Which is famous for organic tea plantation and natural beauty. The Darjeeling government has also lifted the restriction of travel from tourism. But also add a few significant restrictions for saving people.
06) Amarnath Yatra, Jammu, and Kashmir Reopening of Tourist Places in India
Every year plenty of devotees come for the Darshan of Baba Barfani or Amarnath Ji. This year in 2020 has spoiled the several plans of devotees and tourists for the darshan.
There is the latest news coming up that only 500 people are allowed to darshan in a day. The yatra will be starting from 15th July to 3rd August only. This year only a Baltal route will be followed.
Monuments are reopened in India
Now the latest news is coming by the central government of India. All monuments which come under the ASI (Archaeological Survey of India) will be opened from 6th July 2020. Except those are in the containment area. There are more than 3000 monuments under the protection of ASI.
Capped on the monument entry: Avoid a large number of visitors at the same time
There is a cap implemented by the government on the entry of visitors, such as 5000 visitors in Agra Taj Mahal and Red Fort. Only 2500 tourists were allowed in the first slot and 2500 in the second slot.
But Agra state minister has not yet allowed the opening of the Agra Taj Mahal and Red fort. Until the area, De contained from the COVID 19.
A piece of great news for you Qutub Minar and Red fort of Delhi is open publicly now with the old fort. You can visit that with your family or friends.
Guidelines for the visitors:- Standard operating procedures sop
- 1) Monument tickets will be sold only through the digital mode.
- 2) Parking of the vehicle will be paid through digital pattern only.
- 3) Tourists are not allowed to touch any stuff inside the monument.
- 4) Sound and light show is not permitted at any monument.
- 5) Only digital payment will be accepted at the restaurant of monuments.
- 6) All tourists have to inform their current contact number at the entrance of the monument. To trace the person in case an infected person will be found on the premises of the monument.
- 7) Wearing a mask is compulsory for every traveller.
- 8) Thermal screening of all visitors.
- 9) Maintaining social distancing is a must for everyone, Even security people will verify all those things.
- 10) The museum inside the fort remaining closed.
Also read:– Saftey tips to travel in Covid 19